The Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400 is a fully versatile crossover that’s perfect for any professional live sound rig. The CX3400 is capable of either 2-way or 3-way stereo, or 4-way mono operation. Equipped with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the CX3400 gives you the steep crossover bands you demand.
This Crossover Is Ready for Any Rig
Each output features an independent level control and phase inversion switch. For use with a subwoofer, the CX3400 also includes a low-frequency output summing option. For the flexibility you need in configuring your PA system, check out the Behringer Super-X Pro CX3400.
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Prep your live rig for any configuration with Behringer’s Super-X Pro CX3400 crossover!
What's in the box
|Number of Channels||2|
|Modes||2-way (Stereo), 3-way (Stereo), 4-way (Mono)|
|Crossover Frequencies - Stereo||Variable|
|Crossover Frequencies - Mono||Variable|
|Inputs||2 x XLR|
|Outputs||6 x XLR (2 x Low, 2 x Mid, 2 x High)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CX3400|
Based on 0 reviews