The DBX 234 Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4 Way Crossover With Trs Balanced Conectors. Perfect for live concert and club sound applications, the 234 delivers accurate, wide-bandwidth and low-noise performance. For superior sound quality, the 234 features high-performance, 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters and DBX’s advance low-noise circuitry.
The DBX 234 Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4-Way Crossover lets you choose 2-way, 3-way, or mono 4-way operation via 2 back-panel switches. A third switch lets you mono sum the LF output. Panel controls include left and right Channel crossover frequency selectors, output level controls and phase reverse/channel mutes switches. Front panel LEDs indicate when “x10” switches on the back panel are activated and whether the unit is in stereo or mono mode. Recessed 40Hz low cut (HPF) switches on each channel let you remove unwanted low frequencies for better system performance. All front panel rotary controls feature detent settings for more precise frequency and level adjustments.
- TRS differentially balanced ins and outs
- Mode switches for mono 4-way or stereo 2-way/3-way operation
- Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Phase reverse switch on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all band outputs
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
- Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
- dbx® 2 year parts and labor as standard
- CSA NRTL/C approved
- CE compliant
What’s in the box
- DBX 234 Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4 Way Crossover
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.