The CX2310 SUPER-X PRO from Behringer is an active frequency crossover enabling two-way stereo or three-way mono operation. Each band features two 24dB Linkwitz-Riley filters, as well as individual polarity switches for each output that allow for quick and easy runtime compensation for various driver and horn types.
Versatile, Affordable Crossover
The Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310 is a versatile crossover that’s perfect for any professional live sound rig. The CX2310 is capable of either 2-way stereo or 3-way mono operation. Equipped with 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the CX2310 gives you the steep crossover bands you demand. Each output features an independent level control and phase inversion switch. For use with a subwoofer, the CX2310 also includes a low-frequency output summing option. For the flexibility you need in configuring your PA system, check out the Behringer Super-X Pro CX2310.
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Shielded toroidal mains transformer for minimal noise interference
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover
- State-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent Frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
Prep your live rig for any configuration with Behringer’s Super-X Pro CX2310 crossover!
What's in the box
- Behringer – CX2310 SUPER-X PRO
- Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.