Take command of your studio while achieving higher levels of musical expression with Axiom® AIR 61 from M-Audio®. Also, it Offers unprecedented control, Axiom® AIR 61 brings together unmatched ease-of-use plus empowering software to form the ultimate studio centerpiece. Also, the illuminated pads are velocity sensitive and even respond to pressure. Hence, experience total hands-on control of your sessions using assignable LED lit buttons and rotary encoder knobs, long-throw faders, plus an array of dedicated transport and software navigation buttons.
HyperControl® interactive controller mapping unites your hardware and software so you can start working faster. Wherefore, completing this powerful package are two complementary software selections: Avid® Pro Tools® Express and Ignite by AIR music creation software. Together, they deliver a comprehensive path for transforming the ideas in your head into a finished piece of music.
Your Axiom AIR 61 hardware comes complete with both Avid Pro Tools Express and Ignite from AIR Music Technology (downloadable below). These two programs can work alone or together to help you realize your musical dreams. More so, capture and arrange your ideas using Ignite. Hence, you can use those tracks as the foundation for your professional production with Pro Tools Express.
Pro Tools Express
Compose, record, edit, and mix using the tools the professionals use. Pro Tools Express starts with 16 simultaneous stereo or mono audio tracks. More so, add in the popular Boom, Xpand!2, and Structure Free player virtual instruments from AIR Music Technology—all included. Finish off with dozens of high-powered effect plug-ins, including the in-demand AIR effects. HyperControl maps provide the Axiom AIR 61 with a level of effortless Pro Tools Express integration no other keyboard controller can match. Plus, Pro Tools Express offers session file compatibility with the entire Pro Tools family, so you can take your tracks to the finest studios around the world.
Ignite provides a refreshingly original and musician-centric way to quickly capture, combine, and arrange your musical ideas. The intuitive graphic interface encourages you to experiment and explore new directions. More so, smart MIDI Chord and Phrase Players empower your ideas and bring them to life through over 275 superior instruments sounds created by AIR Music Technology. When you’re ready to collaborate with other musicians or take your ideas to the next level, you can share them through SoundCloud, or export your WAV and MIDI files and import them into Pro Tools—or any DAW software. Finally, ignite offers seamless integration with your M-Audio keyboard controller, with no set-up chores to perform.
- Axiom AIR 61 Premium TruTouch Keyboard Controller
- 61 TruTouch semi-weighted piano-style keys with aftertouch
- 12 trigger pads respond to pressure and velocity
- Assignable controls offer front-panel programming
- 8 rotary encoder knobs; 9 long-throw 70mm faders; 9 buttons
- 3 banks of pad and knob assignments with color-coded illumination
- HyperControl automatically maps controllers to popular software
- Drum Pad Learn feature and Identify button allow you to work quickly
- Dedicated transport and navigation buttons make recording easy
- Octave/Transpose buttons access the entire note range, in any key
- 128 memory locations for saving your custom settings
- Functional design provides backlit LCD plus under-keyboard cable routing
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X
- Power Jack for external power supply (9V DC, 500 mA, 2.5mm positive tip – not included)
What's in the box
- M-Audio Axiom AIR 61 Keyboard
- User Manual
|Keyboard||61 full-sized TruTouch semi-weighted keys|
|Controllers||1 x Pitch bend wheel 1 x Modulation wheel 12 x Drum pads 9 x Long-throw 70 mm faders 8 x Rotary controls 9 x Buttons 6 x Transport controls|
|Connectors||2 x 15-pin DIN MIDI (input/output) 1 x 1/4" TRS expression pedal input (pedal not included) 1 x 1/4" TS sustain pedal input (pedal not included)|
|Power Requirements||USB bus powered or 9V via optional external power adapter|
|System Requirements||Mac Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz processor OS X 10.7.5 or 10.8 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) 4 GB hard drive space 5400 RPM hard drive Available USB port Compatibility: Core AudioPC Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz processor Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate (Service Pack 1), Windows 8, or Windows 8 Pro 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) 4 GB hard drive space 5400 RPM hard drive Available USB port Compatibility: ASIO or WASAPI (Windows)|
Based on 0 reviews