The AKG WMS 450 Vocal Set D5 Wireless System includes the HT 450 handheld transmitter with D 5 microphone element, SR 450 receiver, SA 63 stand adapter, AA size battery, 2 antennas, rack mounting kit, and power supply. The AKG WMS 450 is your best choice for any application calling for a solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play wireless system yet easy to set up and operate. The WMS 450 provides a cost-efficient, high-performance solution for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at small clubs, small stages, or regional events. Using several single-channel systems has its limitations and may simply be too much for the available radio band.
HT 450 handheld transmitter The HT 450 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode. Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child’s play. A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter’s user-friendliness.
SR 450 receiver
The SR 450 diversity receiver is a cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel system. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission. Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multi-channel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, two color display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
- Highly flexible wireless system, ready for immediate use and scalable for demanding applications.
- Advanced wireless microphone technology
- Outstanding rugged finish
- HT 450 handheld transmitter
- Maximized rejection against feedback
- Improved handling noise sensibility
- Spring Steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE Battery (AA)
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Integrated Charging Contacts
- Ergonomically Designed Shape
- SR 450 Receiver
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
What’s in the box
- 1 x WMS450 Vocal Set D5 Professional Wireless Dynamic Microphone
- 1 x Universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter
- 1 x Stand adapter
- 1 x Rack mount kit
Based on 0 reviews