Powerful USB Interface at an Affordable Price
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gives you a ton of firepower in an affordable package. Two vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts a slew of extra I/O – up to 18-in/20-out simultaneously! With six additional XLR inputs around back, plus eight channels of ADAT input and 2-channel S/PDIF I/O, the Scarlett 18i20 is a perfect foundation for home or project studios that may need to expand in the future.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Interface at a Glance
- Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
- Create the mixes you need and route them where you want
- Software to start recording right out of the box
- 18 Inputs/20 Outputs
- 8 Focusrite Preamps
- Dual Independent Headphone Buses
- MIDI, ADAT, S/PDIF I/O
- Phantom Power
- Low-Latency Software DSP Mixer/Router
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- Mac OS X, iOS, Windows 7/8
Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is equipped with eight vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamps. For over 25 years, Focusrite’s award-winning pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world. Focusrite ports their considerable design savvy into the transparent, low-noise, low-distortion preamps in the Scarlett 18i20. This is the same technology found in Focusrite’s flagship products, giving you gobs of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mics on any source, no matter how boisterous. Of course, you also get phantom power for your mics that require it.
Create the mixes you need and route them where you want
To keep that high channel count under control, Focusrite includes their acclaimed MixControl software for ultimate flexibility. Create up to six separate mono mixes or three stereo mixes, each routable to any of the Scarlett 18i20’s outputs. Save your mixes for instant recall later on. Re-route your signal path without having to replug your whole studio. The Scarlett 18i20 was built with flexibility in mind. You can even plug the Scarlett 18i20 into your iPad via the Apple Camera Connection Kit and record on the go.
Software to start recording right out of the box
Focusrite didn’t stop at stellar sound quality and flexible routing with the Scarlett 18i20 – you also get a powerful software bundle that includes the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, as well as Softube’s Time and Tone Pack. Also onboard: the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite featuring Focusrite’s acclaimed Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ! These plug-ins give you access to the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the flexibility of software processing. Factor in the included, a ton of royalty-free loops and samples, and the free Novation Bass Station synthesizer, and you’ve got a complete music production suite that’s ready to go whenever inspiration strikes.
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Interface Features:
- A ton of I/O for an interface in this class
- Up to 18 inputs and 20 outputs
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA for pristine sound quality
- 8 channels of ADAT, 2 channels of S/PDIF
- 16 channels of MIDI
- Dual headphone preamps
- Flexible routing options make it easy to change your signal flow without re-plugging cables
- MixControl software makes it simple to create low-latency monitor mixes on the fly
- Included software bundle adds a ton of value with free software, loops, and plug-ins
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gives you pro-studio features at a budget-friendly price!
What's in the box
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB 2.0 Audio Interface (2nd Generation)
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Code for Software Bundle
- Downloadable iOS Remote Control App
- Limited 1-Year Warranty