Pioneer DJ designed the DDJ-200 smart controller to make it easier for beginners to start mixing. It’s compatible with the iPhone and other smartphones. It also features a free companion app, WeDJTM for iOS devices, which lets you mix songs directly from your iPhone’s iTunes library. The app also allows you to tap into your SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport LINK streaming services. The DDJ-200 is powerful, portable and versatile DJ controller.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an old-school DJ or a newbie. The Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 smart controller can adapt to any skill level. It can give you the confidence to learn the basics, and give you the freedom to express your creativity. With the ability to play audio through your connected device’s speakers, you don’t even need to bring a PA system to enjoy DJing. This USB bus-powered controller can be run from an optional battery source, such as a power bank, and you have the freedom to DJ anywhere you want.
Multi-App Compatibility with Music Streaming Services
- Connect the DDJ-200 to your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac, choose your favorite from a number of compatible DJ apps such as WeDJ, MWM SAS’s edjing Mix, and Algoriddim’s djay, and control tracks stored on your device. Several streaming services are supported.
- When connected to the DDJ-200, enjoy free use of all the features in rekordbox dj and WeDJ for iPhone that normally incur in-app billing.
DDJ-200 compatible DJ apps and their corresponding devices and streaming services
- WeDJ for iPhone: Compatible with Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+
- rekordbox for Windows/Mac: Compatible with Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+
- Algoriddim djay for iPhone, iPad, and Android: Compatible with Spotify
- edjing Mix iPhone, iPad, and Android: Compatible with SoundCloud, QQ sound, and Deezer
- WeDJ for Android: No streaming compatibility
Tutorial and Pop-Hints
- Features to help beginners enjoy DJing
- Combine the DDJ-200 with WeDJ for iPhone to use the Tutorial feature, which summarizes the basics of DJing.
- Find out how to connect the controller to your devices, how to use various features and effects, and pick up tips on performance techniques.
- WeDJ for iPhone also offers the Pop-Hint feature that explains the functions of buttons without switching screens
- The DDJ-200 can reproduce various patterns of DJ mixes between tracks for people with no experience behind the decks
- Activate the Transition FX feature in WeDJ, choose from 11 patterns, and simply slide the crossfader to switch from one track to the next via a professional-standard transition.
- Phrase analysis algorithms analyze the composition of tracks and detect phrases.
- Tap the dedicated buttons in WeDJ for iPhone and Phrase Sync uses the information from this analysis to align the start and end positions of the phrases in two tracks so you can be sure it will sound natural when you switch between them.
Compact and Highly Portable
- Highly portable thanks to its lightweight and slim body.
- Play sound from the built-in speaker of your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac.
- DDJ-200 controller can be powered via a power bank
Split Output for DJ Performances
- Use split cables to separate the audio output of your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac into master and monitor outputs.
- Check audio via your headphones for cueing the next track, while the crowd hears the master sound playing through the speakers.
What's in the box
- Pioneer DJ DDJ-200 Smart DJ Controller
- USB Cable
- Split Audio Cable
- Rekordbox dj Dongle
|Windows System Requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (Latest Service Pack) CPU: Intel Core i7, i5, i3 Memory: 4 GB RAM or more|
|Mac System Requirements||macOS Mojave 10.14 (Latest Version) macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Latest Version) macOS Sierra 10.12 (Latest Version) CPU: Intel processor Core i7, i5, i3 Memory: 4 GB RAM or more|
|iOS Compatibility||Compatible OS (iOS): iOS 12, 11, 10 iPhone: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPod Touch (6th generation)|
|Inputs and Outputs||USB Type-B|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2 (Low Energy)|
|Power||Power Supply: USB Bus Powered Power Consumption: 5 VDC, 500 mA|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14.9 x 8.2 x 1.9" / 37.8 x 20.8 x 4.8 cm|
|Weight||2.6 lb / 1.2 kg|
|Package Weight||3.73 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.4 x 11.4 x 4.3"|