Aspiring DJs can mix on the move with the compact Pioneer DDJ-WeGo 2 Black (DDJ-WeGO2) console, which boasts all the easy-to-use features of the original Digital DJ-WeGO (DDJ-WeGO) plus the ability to access and mix with tracks on their iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
DJs simply use the cable provided to connect the DDJ-WeGO2 to an iOS device running Algorridim’s djay 2 app, and get hands-on with the console’s jog wheel, buttons and dials to mix and scratch their favourite tracks straight from iTunes. Or they can choose to mix with other DJ software, including the Virtual DJ Limited Edition software for PC and Mac.
The DDJ-WeGO2 inherits all the exciting features of the original DDJ-WeGO, including Pulse Control lights to guide beginners through performances by showing when beats are matched, which effects have been activated, and when tracks are loaded.
There are also plenty of advanced features from Pioneer’s pro-DJ products to explore – including Beat Sync, pre-loaded samples, amazing sound effects and loops, and even four-deck mixing.
DJs can choose from three different all-over body colors – black, white or red – and customize the colors of the jog wheel lights, so every DDJ-WeGO2 is a unique reflection of the user’s style. Plus the light and compact DDJ-WeGO2 easily fits into a backpack, and has a handy grip that doubles as an iPhone/iPod touch/iPad stand – so DJs can take it wherever the party leads them.
Allows users to combine multiple effects and control them simultaneously using the Jog wheel.
Provides users with visual prompts with a variety of colored lights on the Jog platters:
- Mix Pulse – Lights around the jog wheel show the beat of tracks in play. The lights lose intensity as the beats go out of sync, giving novices a visual aid to beat matching.
- Launch Pulse – A red light travels from the Load button to the jog wheel when a track has loaded successfully so DJs know when a track is ready to play.
- FX Pulse – The effect being applied to the currently playing song will not only be heard, but will also be represented visually via the light movements on the Jog wheel.
The DDJ-WeGO2 utilizes power from USB connections found on most computers, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
- Built-in audio ports for high quality sound input and output.
- Built-in sound card for expanded music storage and portability.
What’s in the box
- Pioneer DDJ-Wego 2 DJ Controller
- Connection Cable
- User Manual
|Bundled software||Virtual DJ Limited Edition|
|Input ports||MIC X 1 (1/4 inch jack)|
|Output ports||Master OUT x 1 (RCA)|
|Headphone||monitor OUT x 2 (1/4 inch phone, mini jack)|
|Other ports||USB B port x 1|
|Frequency response||20 Hz ～ 20 kHz|
|Total harmonic distortion||Max. 0.006％|
|S/N ratio||101 dB|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||380 mm x 208.5 mm x 65 mm|
|Weight (without stand)||1.6 kg|
|Accessories included||iPhone/iPod touch/iPad connection cable (Lightning), USB cable, stand for iPhone//iPod touch/iPad|