These speakers combine a sleek, attractive design with outstanding power handling to produce the finest passive speakers in their rich history. Thanks to top-tier components and meticulous engineering, the TT-55 offers amazing sound quality and outstanding dispersion for nearly any PA application.
With over 35 years of speaker production experience, TT-55 has always placed the highest emphasis on reliability, durability and accurate, pristine sound reproduction. And these guiding standards have yielded the best sounding speakers to date.
Wide, clear dispersion was a key focus during the redesign process of the TT series. As a result, the new TT-55 distributes pure, full-range sound to even the most extreme areas of any performance space – whether audience members are front and center, fifty rows back or squeezed into a tight corner of a cavernous room.
The TT-55 houses two 15-inch woofers, which handle 500 watts of power RMS. Despite these capabilities, the speaker boasts a portable design thanks to its rugged yet lightweight MDF wood construction.
- Frequency Range(Hz): 40Hz~19KHZ
- Sensitivity (db(1W@1m)) : 98 db
- Rated Power (RMS(W)): 500W
- Nominal Impedance(ohm) : 4 ohm
- Maximum SPL : 118db(cont),122dB(peak)
- Coverage Range : 60degrees(H) X 40degrees(V)
- LF Components : 2X15″Paper cone,(65mm)Voicecoil
- HF Components : 1X(28mm)Throat,(44mm)Voicecoil
What’s in the box
- TT-55 Dual 15″ Full Range Speakers – Pair
- Power Cord
- User Manual