The K72 from AKG is a closed-back and over-the-ear studio headphone that features professional-grade 40mm drivers and a self-adjusting headband that is light and comfortable. It can be used with a broad range of playback devices in applications for rehearsals, recording studios, live stages, and more.
The K72 headphones are built with a single-sided non-detachable 1/8″ TRS 9.8′ cable and include a 1/4″ screw-on adapter. The frequency response is 16 Hz to 20 kHz and provides an accurate monitoring solution, which delivers extended low-frequency that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. Furthermore, since earpads are usually the first components to show wear, these are replaceable to protect your investment over time. Finally, whether you’re tracking the hook or mixing background harmonies, the K72 is designed to provide hours of comfort.
- The 40mm drivers deliver high sensitivity for a powerful output, plus an extended frequency response that reveals every detail. The K72s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players
- The K72 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. A microphone won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones – and you’ll always be able to mix peacefully without being distracted by outside noise
- The self-adjusting headband automatically creates the perfect fit for every band member. No need to mess with delicate sizing mechanisms, which have the potential to break over time. Breathable, lightweight earpads encircle your ears, rather than putting pressure on them. And a single-sided cable gives you freedom to move
Professional Build Quality
- Replaceable earpads are usually the first components to wear, so to protect your investment over time these earpads are replaceable
What's in the box
- 1 x K72 Headphones
- 1 x Screw-on 3.5 mm (1/8-inch)-to-6.3 mm (1/4-inch) Adaptor