World advanced function of ACT channel lock, which reacts quickly and accurately on locking working frequency of the receiver automatically.
-Professional KTV microphone shell made of aluminum alloy material combined with drop resistance back cover.
-Super anti-jamming capability, can suppress the noise, which caused by external interference and frequency conflict effectively.
-The microphone core plays high sound quality, wide voice range, high dynamic range and distinctive, beautiful sound.
-Phase lock loop frequency synthesis technology.
-A big LCD screen that displays AF&RF electrical level and channel conversion.
-100 channels adjustable, more channels adjustable, more sets used in the same time will not be interfered.
-The receiver is available for setting working distance as well as function of panel lock.
-True persity or persity technique.
-A variety of colors for you on the back cover channel identification.
- Frequency Range：UHF 500 ~ 960MHz(Tunable)
- Modulation Mode : FM(PLL)
- Nominal/peak deviation：±25KHz/≤±48KHz
- Frequency Stability：≤±15ppm
- Frequency Response: 60Hz~18KHz
- S/N(1mV RF and peak deviation)Ratio：≥110dB(A)
- T.H.D(at nominal deviation and 1KHz)：≤1%
- Temperature range：-10℃ ~ +55℃
- Receiver principle：True Diversity
- Sensitivity (Peak deviation)： 3uV(52dB S/N)
- AF output Voltage(at peak deviation 1KHz AF out)：
- Unbalanced：+4dB(1/4″, 6.3mm jack socket)
- F/N Ratio：≥80dB
- P/N Ratio：≥80dB
- RF output power at 50Ω：8mW~30mW
- RF squelch：>50dB
What’s in the box
- Dvon LX 7070 Professional Wireless Microphone
What's in the box
Based on 0 reviews