High-grade Quality for Tone Without Compromise
TRS Jack Guitar Cables save your tone from being mangled before it hits your amplifier. Cables use audiophile-quality wire and custom-designed 1/4″ plugs that make a robust connection and deliver your precious tone with pristine clarity. So because sound quality and reliability should be at the forefront of every player’s needs onstage or in the studio, you don’t want to compromise by using inferior cables. Open your ears to the difference a great cable makes.
Nothing but superb sound. TheTRS Jack Cables cleanly delivers your signal for exceptional tonal results. With a strong PVC outer jacket, it is flexible and well protected against damage for maximum durability. And it uses oxygen-free copper wire to maintain a supremely strong tone. With a 95% coverage spiral shield, you can be sure that any unwanted interference will be blocked out. It’s the only cable you’ll ever need for carrying your audio with clarity and purity.
What's in the box
- TRS Jack to TRS Jack Guitar/Instrument Cable
- Material: PVC, Braided rope cable + Alloy
- 35mm male to male audio connection cable
- High anti-interference performance
- Type 1 : Connection A : 1/4" (6.35mm) Male ; Connection B : 1/4" (6.35mm) Male
- Cable length: 10m
- Professional high-quality connectors ensure superior signal integrity
- This cable mange to enhance and manage the maximum signal transfer and minimum
- loss during the audio transfer.
- Its flexible construction allows for easy movement and reduced kinking.
- Colour: Black