NL4FX from Neutrik is a four pole female speakON loudspeaker connector for cables that are 6 to 10mm in diameter. This industry-standard loudspeaker connector offers robust cable connection with a reliable locking system.
It features solid contacts with screw-type terminals and includes stranded wire protection which also offers solder termination. The connector has been designed to operate in the high current, inductive load environment of commercial loudspeakers.
- Current rating 40A continuous, 50A audio signal with 50% duty cycle
- Consists only of three parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials – long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system “Quick Lock”
- One piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 10mm cable OD
- Improved grip on latch
- 4-pole chassis connector as well and makes contact with +2/-2
What’s in the box
- Neutrik NL4FX Speakon Connector
|Electrical||Contact Resistance: <2mΩ (inner) (after lifetime) Dielectric Strength: 4 kVDC (peak) Insulation Resistance: >1GΩ (after damp heat) Rated Current per Contact: 40 A RMS continuous Rated Current per Contact: 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50% Rated Voltage: 250 V (insulation)|
|Mechanical||Cable OD: 6 to 10 mm Cable Retention: >220 N (subject to cable OD and material) Lifetime: >5,000 mating cycles Wire Size: 1.5 to 4 mm² Wire Size: 16 to 12 AWG Wiring: Screw type terminals or soldering Locking Device: Quick Lock (latch)|
|Material||Contact Plating: 4 µm Ag Contacts: Brass (CuZn39Pb3) Insert: PBTP 20% GR Locking Element: Zinc die cast (ZnAl4Cu1) Shell: PBTP 20% GR Strain Relief: Polyacetal (POM)|
|Environmental||Flammability: UL 94 HB Soldering: Complies with IEC 68-2-20 Temperature Range: -22 to 176°F (-30 to +80°C)|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.