The Second-Generation Scarlett Solo from Focusrite is a portable USB 2.0 digital audio interface, featuring a single Scarlett microphone preamp with phantom power, and a dedicated instrument/line input. You can monitor your signal either through an independent 1/4″ output or via rear-mounted, unbalanced RCA jacks. Perfect for the travelling troubadour, this unit is fully compatible with Mac and Windows computers, and includes a plethora of recording, instrument, and sample content software.
An included Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative pack is enhanced by a suite of Focusrite Scarlett plug-ins—a set of tools including compression, EQ, gating, and reverb. The Novation Bass Station software synthesizer can be used to add bass or melody, and a sample pack from Loopmasters contains drum loops and sound effects. Ableton Live is included to boot.
Focusrite’s Red Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, and VST) delivers modules based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware. Also included in this bundle is the Softube Time and Tone Pack for further sonic exploration within your chosen DAW.
- One Scarlett mic preamp with high headroom and minimal distortion
- One line/instrument input, designed to handle high-level pick-ups
- Conversion and sample rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- One headphone output with gain control
- Stereo RCA outputs for connecting to home speakers
- Compact and portable at 1.3 lb
- Powered by USB
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- Includes additional software and loops
What's in the box
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz|
|Inputs||1x XLR Microphone 1x 1/4" TRS Line/Instrument|
|Outputs||2x RCA phono 1x 1/4" TRS Headphone|
|Power Requirements||USB bus|
|System Requirements||Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan Windows 7, 8.1, 10|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.7 x 5.7 x 4.7" / 4.4 x 14.4 x 11.9 cm|
|Weight||1.3 lb / 0.6 kg|