HP600D: TAMA’s Iron Cobra 600 Series is the hot new entry in the legendary Iron Cobra family of bass drum pedals – currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary. 600 Series kick pedals feature a revolutionary changeable cam that lets you choose your pedal action based on your personal preference. The Duo Glide cam lets you easily convert between a round “Rolling Glide” sprocket for a smooth, linear stroke, and an offset “Power Glide” sprocket for increased power and speed. There’s a boatload of footwork-enhancing innovations in TAMA Iron Cobra 600 Series kick drum pedals. Check it out.
- Duo Glide cam lets you easily switch between Power Glide and Rolling Glide cams
- Double chain drive delivers smooth and accurate motion
- Newly designed hinge gives you more precise motion and increased durability
- Speedo Ring eliminates friction by replacing traditional nylon rocker cam
- ParaClamp helps keep pedal flat on the floor
- Spring Tight keeps spring from twisting
TAMA’s Iron Cobra 600 Series: the evolution of the bass drum pedal!
What's in the box
- Tama Hp600D Iron Cobra Drum Pedal
- Pedal Key
|Drive System:||Double Chain|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HP600D|
Based on 2 reviews