The MINIFBQ FBQ800 from Behringer is an ultra-compact, nine-band graphic equalizer that also contains a feedback detection system that instantly reveals critical frequencies and that can also be used as an audio analyzer. An additional low cut filter removes unwanted frequencies such as floor rumble.
Dial in great-sounding audio with the Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800 graphic equalizer. This compact 9-band EQ is great for home studios and live PA rigs. A convenient Low Cut Filter helps kill unwanted low-end rumble while a pair of LED meters let you monitor the input or output of the FBQ800. Behringer also loaded this powerful EQ unit with their FBQ Feedback Detection system. It finds the offending frequency and turns that fader red so you can quickly turn it down.
- Compact EQ for home studios or live stage rigs
- 9-band EQ lets you dial in detailed sounds
- Built-in FBQ Feedback Detection shows you the offending frequencies so you can turn them down
- Low Cut Filter helps control unwanted rumble
- 6-segment LED lets you see input and output levels
- Choose +/- 12dB or +/-6dB range for frequency bands
Dial in the exact sound you want with the 9-band Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800 graphic equalizer!
What’s in the box
- Behringer MINIFBQ FBQ800 Compact 9-band Graphic Equalizer
- External Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 3-Years with Product Registration
|Number of Bands||9-band|
|Boost/Cut Range||±6dB, ±12dB (Switchable)|
|Low Cut Filter||75Hz (12dB/octave)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBQ800|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.