The SHARK FBQ100 Automatic Feedback Destroyer from Behringer is a compact device that eliminates feedback and provides other versatile features in an easy-to-use design. Ideal for PA applications, the unit has an intelligent “learn mode” that can automatically equalize your PA and protect your system from feedback.
The Behringer Shark FBQ100 feedback destroyer is one of the smallest feedback suppressors on the market. With its lightning-quick feedback detection, the FBQ100 will safeguard you and your audiences from feedback. The “search-and-destroy” algorithm automatically pinpoints up to 8 feedback frequencies, then sets ultra-narrow notch filters to knock them out – leaving the rest of your signal untouched. Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the Manual Mode lets you tweak up to 12 parametric filters for frequency, bandwidth and gain. Exterminate feedback effortlessly with the Behringer Shark FBQ100 feedback destroyer.
Behringer Shark FBQ100 Feedback Destroyer Features:
- Ultra-high performance feedback destroyer
- 24-bit Sigma-Delta converter, 64/128-times oversampling
- Automatically locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- Narrow feedback filters for extremely effective feedback suppression
- Set-and-forget default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Learn mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS and XLR inputs and outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Exterminate feedback with the Behringer Shark FBQ100 feedback destroyer!
What’s in the box
- Behringer SHARK FBQ100 Automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Power Supply
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Number of Channels||1|
|Number of Filters||12|
|Inputs||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"|
|Outputs||1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FBQ100|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.