A shock mount can reduce noise produced in the recording procedure at it utmost, so it is an essential support equipment for condenser microphones. It is the ideal large diaphragm microphone for all professional and semi-professional applications requiring the utmost in sound quality on a limited budget.
The classic elastic suspension which fits practically all the circular bodied large diaphragm microphones. Secure grip by a felt lining which doesn’t mark the microphone. Includes two spare suspension O rings. This version is stronger and better better engineered than other versions. Eliminates floor borne low frequency sounds that could ruin a recording.
Rebadged by dozens of manufacturers for their own product at double to treble the price. We purchase directly from the factory.
- Condition: 100% New and high quality
- Color: Silver
- Sturdy and durable
- Stable, Tough, and Affordable
- Professional studio shock mount to support large diaphragm condenser microphones
- Ideal for radio broadcasting studio, voice over services & audio recording studios
- Material: plastic
- Mount diameter: 44-48mm
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Straightforward handling for home recording and professional studios
What's in the box
- 1 x Studio Recording Shock Mount Stand – Silver