The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL.
The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P 220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications. The P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the actual Project Studio Line. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- Audio frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level 16 dB-A
- Sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad -20 dB
- Bass cut filter 300 – 12 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical impedance <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance >= 1000 Ohms
- Voltage 44 to 52 V
- Current <= 3 mA
What’s in the box
- AKG Perception 220 Pro Mic
- Spider Shock Mount
- Metal carrying case