The AKG WMS 40 Mini2 Vocal Set Dual System is a UHF wireless microphone system that is small, portable, easy to set up and straightforward to operate. The WMS 40 Mini2 Vocal Set Dual System supports simultaneous operation of 2 transmitters and includes the SR 40 mini2 receiver, 2 HT 40 handheld transmitters.
The handheld transmitters feature dynamic capsules with cardioid polar patterns, enclosed in a wire-mesh cap. The transmitters also feature On/Off and Mute switches, and 30 hours of operation on a single AA battery. The SR 40 mini2 receiver features a miniature design and a 1/4″ audio output. There are 3 LEDs indicating On/Off and RF status. Operation is fairly straightforward, simply connect the SR 40 mini2 to a PA amplifier input, power the transmitters and receiver and you’re ready for wireless performances, presentations, band rehearsals and more.
- Receiver power supply operates on any AC
- Easy to set up, plug-&-play operation
- Gain control on pocket transmitter
- Low battery indicator
- HT40 Mini offers a metal microphone cap and an On/Off/Mute switch
- Frequency Sets A & C
- Dual Transmitter Operation
- x2 HT 40 Mini Handheld Transmitters
- Stable UHF Operation
- Miniature Receiver Design
- Operates up to 30 Hours on a AA Battery
- 1/4″ Phone Audio Output on Receiver