Versatile voice coils
The M65 offers a few unique elements in its design to help shape its sound and usability. Aluminium voice coils for both high-frequency and low-frequency drivers improve transient response and lower weight, providing improved detail and sound output. Pair this with its asymmetrical high-frequency coverage from a horn that’s wider in the lower portion and narrower at the top, and you have better sound whether your audience is near to the speaker or at the very back of the venue.
Adaptability for any occasion
This passive speaker’s cabinet is built from a lightweight birch plywood, making it easy to transport for touring engineers and musicians, or for easier positioning in fixed venue installation. This speaker provides rigging points, allowing for suspension with mounting brackets.
- Passive two-way PA speaker for a variety of live sound applications
- Ideal for front-of-house use, stage monitoring, or sound reinforcement
- Compact and lightweight plywood enclosure
- 6″ low-frequency woofer and 1″ high-frequency compression driver deliver balanced, accurate sound
- Aluminium voice coils lower weight for improved sound output and transient response
- Asymmetrical high-frequency coverage improves sound quality for near-field and at range
- Rigging points for suspended and flown use in venues
What's in the box
Signature M65 Two Way Passive 6-inch Speaker – Pair
Pair of Speaker Roof/Wall Hangers