High power, full range.
The iQ15 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications. The driver complement includes a 15″ low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1″ compression driver with copper-clad aluminum voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
Equipped with an efficient and lightweight two-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ15 provides an impressive 2500 Watts of peak output power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for remarkable full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting for the utmost clarity at high output levels as well as for long-term reliability. The iQ15’s advanced DSP speaker modeling presets include accurate models of some of the audio industry’s most-respected loudspeakers.
KLARK TEKNIK also developed a highly versatile Spatial Contour Control (SCC) DSP function, which allows the user to optimize the iQ15’s frequency response for the physical speaker placement. This advanced functionality provides frequency compensation for stand, floor, wall or ceiling placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio reference monitors.
On the rear panel amplifier module, you will find a user interface consisting of an LCD display, Channel A and B gain controls, and a single rotary encoder for intuitive access to level, EQ, Speaker modeling, SCC, Subwoofer Integration and Feedback Control (FBI). In addition to the two combination balanced XLR/jack inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, and a Mix Out XLR connector, the iQ15 features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED on each channel.
The iQ15 also features Turbosound’s proprietary ULTRANET technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET-enabled products, such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems. This digital distribution networking not only eliminates the potential for RFI and crosstalk, but also reduces setup or installation time. An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ15 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modeling firmware updates.
The lightweight fiberglass-reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations. The iQ15 is also fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing the enclosure to be pole mounted straight on, or raised and angled downward for optimal audience coverage. Mains power input and link output is provided via Neutrik powerCON* connectors.
- Ultra-high power, 2-way sound reinforcement speaker system
- Lightweight and fiberglass reinforced composite enclosure provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-acceleration 15″ low-frequency driver provides deep bass and acoustic power
- 1″ titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Advanced KLARK TEKNIK digital signal processor for ultimate system control and speaker modelingDigital crossover, EQ, phase and time correction, and Automatic Feedback Eliminator
- Direct-access LCD management and full USB remote control via PC or Mac computer
- ULTRANET digital audio network connects to mixers and other sources
- 2 XLR-1/4″ Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Mix output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning – stand mounting with dual 35mm pole sockets; tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor; M10 fly points, pull backs and yoke-mount options
What's in the box
- Turbosound iQ15 2500W 15″ 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker System – Single
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Total Power Capacity||2500 W|
|HF Driver||1 x 1" / 51 mm Titanium Compression Driver|
|LF Driver||1 x 15" / 387 mm Woofer|
|Audio I/O||2 x Combo XLR-1/4" Line/Mic|
|USB||1 x USB Type-B (Host Connection)|
|AC Power Connector||1 x powerCON Input|
1 x powerCON Output
|Mounting||2 x 1.38" / 35 mm Pole Socket|
|Package Weight||67.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||32.5 x 22 x 20"|
Based on 0 reviews