The B-1 Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone from Behringer features a large diaphragm condenser design and can be used for project and professional studio applications. It offers a pressure gradient capsule that delivers a transparent 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response while handling an SPL rating of 138 dB (148 dB with pad), resulting in clean transparent audio at transient peak levels.
A Low Cost Workhorse
The Behringer B-1 large diaphragm condenser mic gives you a lot of microphone for not a lot of money. You get the crisp sound of a studio condenser mic at a price that’s great for home and project studios. The B-1 features a low-cut filter at 75Hz to give you control over the low-end response of your recordings. And thanks to the 10dB pad, you can use the B-1 on loud sound sources like drums and guitar amps. Behringer even gives you a shockmount, windscreen, and aluminum storage case with the B-1. If you’re just starting to record, or just need an alternative studio mic at a low cost, you’ll appreciate the Behringer B-1 condenser mic.
Behringer B-1 Large-diaphragm Condenser Mic Features at a Glance:
- Versatile microphone at a low price is ideal for home and project studios
- Low-cut filter lets you record without low-end rumble
- Switchable 10dB pad allows you to record louder sound sources
- Shockmount and windscreen are included
- Aluminum storage case for easy transport and safe storage
- Requires +48V phantom power
What's in the box
- Behringer B-1 – Single Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty