NUX MG20 Guitar Modeling Processor Drum Pattern Switch Pedal Solo, tapo, Delay
MG20 is the floor guitar processor with 32bit float point DSP equipped and True Simulation of Analog Circuits (TSAC) technology. Up to 60 models, 60’s looper, sample-based drum machine and MP3/WAV player, sophisticated user interface and big colorful LCD display, MG-20 is the pro solution for guitarist who wants to nice tone and function.
The multi-purpose CTL pedal allows you to switch effects on and off, boost volume for solo, TAP the delay time and modulation speed, or play/stop backing track!
With an extensional pedal and the built-in Expression pedal, you are going to have superb control on stage! Lots of possibilities!
With the USB port, you are able to update the system and edit tone on your computer!
- Large 2.4 inches color TFT LCD
- DRUM and Phrase Loop Machine
- Built-in Tuner
- New CTRL Footswitch
- Built-in MP3/WAV Player
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface
- Total of 60 Effect Models
- 36 User Presets + 36 Factory Presets
- Scene Selecting to Match the Equipment
- 32bits Floating Point DSP Processing
- Drum Machine and Phrase Looper
- USB Port for Updating Software and tone editing.
What’s in the box
- NUX MG-20 Guitar Modeling Processor
- Power Adaptor
Based on 0 reviews