32 channel multicore cable with stage box and fan featuring Neutrik connectors.
Features 24 XLR balanced send and 8 return channels. Instruments (DI Box) and microphones are plugged into the send inputs marked 1 to 24 on the stagebox. The signals are carried through the multicore to 24 corresponding XLR(m) number coded connectors.
There are 4x XLR(m) return outputs on the stage box marked A to H. These channels connect to 8x XLR(f) connectors which are used to take the output signals of the mixer back to the stage box for connections with amplifiers and speakers.
Typically used to connect performers on stage to a mixing desk.
This is a excellent quality fully shielded, balanced multicore cable featuring Ningbo Neutrik XLR connectors on both the stage box and fan end.
- Reel stage box for easy usage
- 20 balanced Send Channels
- 4 balanced Return Channels
- 100 meter cable length
- Neutrik Connectors – Stage box (YS145, YS146) – Fan (YS136N, YS137N)
What’s in the box
- 32 Channels 100 Meter Audio Link Snake Cable with Stage Box