The UMX610 from Behringer is a 61-note MIDI Controller that functions as an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section that is suitable for a wide range of applications. MIDI addressable effects processors (such as delays, reverbs, etc.) and audio recording and editing software can all be controlled using the 22 assignable controllers.
The keyboard features 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, a pitch bend and a modulation wheel, a pedal port and 1 fader, which collectively provide total control of any operating environment. Once you’ve assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset. Additionally, the key-bed is custom-designed to deliver excellent responsiveness and playability.
The UMX610 also includes the company’s UCA222 USB audio interface for accessing a PC or Mac computer’s audio capability. You can use the interface to connect sound modules or other audio sources directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones, or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also features an S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion.
Included are more than 100 Instruments and 50 effects plug-ins that feature a virtual e-piano and breathtaking synthesizer sounds. Tweak your sounds with tube amps and multi-FX, plus high-end studio reverbs, equalizers, compressors, choruses and much more. Also included is the Native Instruments’ KORE PLAYER with a production ready 300MB sound library.
The controller ships with the energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software, making it easy to manipulate audio and MIDI files, and turning song ideas into CD or web-ready recordings. A cross-platform solution, the software includes its own multi-FX processor, built-in synthesizers and a drum machine, both of which can be accessed directly.
Because it needs to be ready for action in a variety of venues, the UMX610 can draw operating power from any free USB port on a PC or Mac computer, via 3 AA batteries, or an optional external power supply.
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 61 high-quality full-size keys providing programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- UCA222 USB/audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file – works with a PC or Mac computer with no setup or drivers required
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Allows for freely assigning MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- 100 virtual instruments and 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Included energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software, a feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Native Instruments KORE Player with a production-ready 300MB sound library, including sounds from various categories that range from synthesizers, to acoustic instruments and drums
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synthesizers and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or an optional power adapter