The Behringer CT-100 is a microprocessor-controlled cable tester for use with 3-Pin XLR, mono and TRS 1/4″, mono and TRS 1/8″, TT, RCA, and MIDI connectors. Test modes include continuity, intermittent, phantom power, grounded shield detect, and test tones.
Check Your Cables!
Make sure your gear is ready to go with the Behringer Cable Tester CT100. Bad cables can instantly ruin your gig or session. The CT100 cable tester is the perfect, and inexpensive, way to find bad cables fast. This compact unit tests the most common audio cables including XLR, TRS, MIDI, and more. You even get to choose from three testing modes.
Test your cables quickly and accurately with the Behringer Cable Tester CT100!
- Easy-to-use cable tester for common audio cables
- Tests XLR, 1/4″ TRS, 1/8″ TRS, TT TRS, RCA, and MIDI cables
- Microprocessor-controlled modes include Cable Test, Installed Cable Test, and Tone
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Includes belt clip for busy roadies and techs
- Performs continuity check, intermittent contact check, phantom power, and ground shield check
|Connectors||3-Pin XLR, Mono and TRS 1/4", Mono and TRS 1/8", TT, RCA, and MIDI|
|Test Modes||Phantom power, Grounded shield detect, Tone, Continuity, and Intermittent|
|Batteries||2 AA alkaline cells|