The E 845 is a high output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
- Metal construction – rugged and reliable
- Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response – excellent signal quality
- Shock-mounted capsule – low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Hum compensating coil – reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron – keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring – consistent sound over time
- Silent on/off switch (reed switch) can be locked in the ‘on’ position if required
- Max Input Sound Level (SPL): Greater than 150 dB
What’s in the Box
- Sennheiser E845S – Supercardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone with Switch
- Protective Pouch
- (MZQ 800) Microphone Clip
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Transducer||Pressure Gradient Dynamic (with Neodymium Magnet)|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 16 kHz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power|
|Output Impedance||350 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Applications||Stage and Studio Recording Vocals|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.