Cherub WCP-60V clips on quickly and easily to one of the F-Holes on your Violin and picks up the sound of the violin to allow you to plug it into an amplifier or a mixer.
It is able to pick up the natural tone of your violin regardless of background noise. With its small construction it keeps out of your way when playing, and with a 2.5 meter lead, you have plenty of freedom for movement. The clip itself has rubber fittings so no hard surfaces come into contact with your violin, ensuring damage-free use.
- Professional Cherub pickup for violin-1/4 “jack with 2.5 m cable.
- Clip-on design, easy to fix in stable form of violin.
- Capable of eliminating external noise.
- Just plug it in or other recording equipment, very easy and convenient.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry anywhere.
What’s in the box
- Cherub WCP-60V Violin Pickup
- Cable length: approx. 250 cm / 8.2FT
- Jack: 1/4 '
- Color: Black
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.