THE SOUND OF TUBES
There’s nothing quite like the sound of a tube and that’s why the LV200 features a ECC83 placed at just the right point in the signal path for that dynamic response to your playing that only a tube can give. You’ll want your playing to be heard. That’s why we amplify the sound of these beautiful tube driven preamp sections with a 65 watt output stage in the LV200.
The LV200 features a clean channel with dedicated EQ, and two Drive channels which share an EQ, but with separate gain and master control for each.
V is more to these amps than just being in the word LiVe – each drive channel features a V switch. The V switch gives you an instantly scooped tone. The nice thing is that there is one per channel – giving you flexibility to scoop the rhythm tone whilst leaving the solo tone unaffected. Next comes the VTS switch – this feature globally boosts certain bass and upper mid frequencies whilst cutting some of the lower mid.
Finally, the digital reverb section with individual controls for the clean and the drive channels, a really nice user-friendly feature.
The rear panels of the LV200 features everything you need – simple series effects loops an extension speaker socket and a footswitch socket. Each LV model comes supplied with a sturdy metal FS3 custom three way footswitch!
The LV200 is geared towards live performance. Loud. Stage worthy and refreshingly user friendly. So when you think LiVe, think LV.
There is nothing quite like the adrenaline rush of playing live! This LV series is dedicated to amplifying that feeling, perfect for your gigging needs take the stage with confidence knowing that your trusty LV is right by your side. Highly durable with a sleek design and above all, huge monster tones, get yours from Gopandy.com today!
- Bright Switch: Yes (Clean Channel)
- Cabinet Design: Rugged plastic corners, rubber handle and rubber feet
- Channels: 3 (Clean, Drive 1 and Drive 2)
- Packed Dimensions (HxWxD mm) 510 x 575 x 320
- Drivers: 12″ HH Driver
- Equalisation: Independent Bass, Mid, and Treble for Clean and Drive
- Footswitch: Custom 3-Way (Included)
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Headphone Socket: Yes
- Inputs: 1x Jack
- Power: 65 Watts
- Reverb: Yes, with independent level controls for Clean and Drive
- Scoop Switch: 2 (Drive 1 & Drive 2)
- Speaker connections: 1x Jack (8 Ohms)
- Tube Fusion Techlogy: ECC83 Preamp Valve
What’s in the box
- Laney LV200 LV Guitar Combo 65 watts
- Power Cable
- User Manual.
Based on 0 reviews