The PSR-S670 from Yamaha is a more entry-level arranger workstation that combines a wide range of sounds together with powerful performance features. Covering a multitude of styles, the keyboard brings the experience of performing in a band to the solo keyboard player. Two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot-pedal inputs ensure total control over voices, styles, effects, and other functions during live performance.
A new DJ Styles concept features a collection of chord progressions that eliminate the need for continuous chord changes with the left hand. And to enhance practicing and performance, Yamaha Chord Tracker app for iPhone and iPad (sold separately) instantly identifies and extracts any chord sequence from an audio track stored on the keyboard. Sound expansion is available using the on-board expansion memory.
Audio data can be played back using the USB Audio Player, or triggered using the Audio Link Multi-Pad function, providing even more creative options. The unit also has an auxiliary input jack to connect an audio player, and a dedicated line output that makes it easy to use the keyboard with a PA system or audio interface.
- 416 voices, including MegaVoices, 34 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- Authentic sampled sounds including acoustic and electric pianos, and electronic sounds perfect for today’s dance music
- Two live controllers for instant control over effects and other functions, including filter, arpeggio, and track mute
- 230 styles, including all-new DJ styles
- Arpeggio function for instant access to a library of arpeggiated synthesizer phrases, and more
- Authentic voices and styles from around the world
- USB audio playback
- Expansion Memory – add new Voices, drum kits and styles for extra versatility and enhanced performance
What's in the box
- Yamaha PSR-S670 – Arranger Workstation
- AC Power Adapter
- Music Book Rest
- Operating Manual
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Madam Jane (verified owner)
This keyboard ended up being much more than I expected it to be. There are still many aspects of the instrument which I have yet to discover. What is most amazing to me is that there are so many different ways that this keyboard can be used in both live venues, for study, and for arranging (the keyboard’s namesake)!
Taiwo Aremu (verified owner)
This keyboard has great drums and other accompaniments, the preset buttons are easy to program and transition well from rhythm to rhythm as you change songs. The piano sounds are good and the sustain holds them the same as a traditional piano, just a second or two.