The TD-602 adopts advanced and modern high-frequency transmission technology research and development, not only safe and reliable, but also easy to use and comfortable suitable. Both the transmitter and receiver can achieve high-quality wireless audio transmission. Optimized PLL synthesizer and microprocessor technology. Adopt advanced noise suppression methods.
The control tone transmission ensures a safe squelch function. Adopt pure automatic selection (true diversity) receiving mode, not only the receiving distance is long, but also can eliminate the receiving Staccato 30MHZ, switching bandwidth can use transmission channel search function With ID recognition function.
What's in the box
Dvon TD-602 Double Wireless Handheld Microphone
- The transmitter has a radio frequency bandwidth of 120MHZ.
- To prevent crosstalk, each channel has a unique ID code to prevent arbitrary interference and Source enters receiver interference.
- Automatic infrared synchronization transmission frequency.
- The shell is made of aluminum alloy material, which has the professional quality of resistance to fall and failure.
- Suitable for stage performance, digital pilot frequency technology, multiple sets can be used simultaneously.
- Using OLED display, can be used quickly and conveniently.
- Use extremely low operating noise, high fidelity, wide range, high dynamic range, high quality and clarity Bright super-cardioid directional microphone core.
- Control sound transmission to ensure safe squelch function.
- CPU processing and phase-locked loop frequency synthesis technology.
- True diversity dual receiving technology.
- Large-screen dynamic LCD display, which can dynamically display AF, RF level and channel conversion.
- Panel can set working distance, display mode, panel lock function.
Based on 0 reviews