The Line 6 Firehawk 1500 is designed to meet the real needs of gigging guitarists. 1500 watts of pure power delivers enough volume to be heard on the biggest stages, whilst providing enough control so you can use your highest gain on the smaller stages. You can use Firehawk with both acoustic and electric guitars so you don;t need to worry about paying for a second amp. A full collection of ins and outs gives you all the connections you need. Use it as a stage monitor, in place of an ISO cab or as a full range amplification system for your pedal board or multi effect.
The Firehawk comes loaded with DSP so you can create elaborate signal chains and custom presets. Discover the largest collection of premium HD amp modeling, HD effects modeling and cab modeling in the Line 6 family. Over 200 guitar amp models and effects are at your disposal including 50 HD models, classic POD and XT models and more.128 onboard presets designed by Line 6 artists and pros are also available plus unlimited tones in the cloud via Firehawk Remote app editor.
6 Speaker Stereo Amplification
A full range, flat response 6 speaker amplification system delivers accurate tone reproduction in true stereo, mono or wet/dry/wet at any volume. The unique speaker configuration in Firehawk 1500 allows for a variety of mono or stereo setups – so you’ll hear your modeled tones and effects with crystal clarity. Plus, the speakers project a wide coverage angle—far greater than a typical combo amp—so everyone in the venue will hear the same.
Firehawk Remote App Editor
The Firehwak Remote, Bluetooth enabled iOS app and Android app provides a streamlined and modern graphic user interface that lets you control every aspect of your tone, craft elaborate signal chains, fine tune hundreds of effects and parameters and more. Access the cloud and get your sounds in an instant or use Line 6 tone matching to match the guitar tone of any song in your music library.
Tour Ready Build
This amp is built to last, even on the road. A solid wood enclosure keeps everything safe and sound – much more reliable than a fragile tube amp.
Dial in amazing tone with the largest collection of XT amps, cabs and effects in the Line 6 family. Quickly manage your patches and presets with a streamlined and modern graphic editing workflow using the Firehawk wide range of IO makes it easy to perform with acoustic guitars, traditional pedal boards, multi-effects and more.
- 1500 Watts 6 speaker system accurately replicates tones at any volume
- Access a world-class collection of HD and XT amps, cabs and effects
- Combo amp with flexible I/O to compliment pedals and effects
- Get true stereo-wet/dry/wet-separate speakers for dry amp and effects
- Easily sculpt your tone with Firehawk Remote for iOS or Android
- Get great tone on stage with both electric and acoustic guitars
- 50Hz – 20kHz Frequency Response
- 132dBSPL Max @ 1m
- 90° Horizontal coverage
- 60° Vertical coverage
- 1″ with waveguide HF compression driver
- 5.5″ Stereo coaxial drivers
- 12″ LF woofer
- HF- center (Amp): Class AB (Type), 153W (Peak), 80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- MF + HF – stereo (Amp): Class D (Type), 2 x 153W (Peak), 2x80W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- LF (Amp): Class D (Type), 1200W (Peak), 440W sine continuous @1% THD (RMS)
- Monitor inputs (0- +20dB): XLR/ 1/4″ Combi, balanced – 20k ohm – 13dBu
- FX returns: 1/4″ TS – 10k ohm – 7dBu
- Guitar input: 1/4″ TS – 1M ohm – 12dBu
- Fx sends: 1/4″ TS – 680 ohm/2.74k ohm (line/stomp) – 6dBu (stomp mode), 19dBu (line)
- Main XLR outputs: XLR, balanced – 680 ohm – 6dBu
- Headphone outputs: 1/4″ TRS – 47.5 ohm – 6dBu
- 5- pin DIN Midi I/O
- Ethercon (Variax)
- RJ 45 (FBV 3)
- USB- B
- IEC power connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 15mm- 32mm plywood, braced, ported enclosure
- L 661.5*W288 *H505mm (not including handle)
- Create, save and recall unlimited presets in the cloud
- Search a cloud-based library of thousands of tones
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook
- Made for iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch® (5th generation) and compatible Android devices running OS v4.2 or better (visit Line6.com/android for details)
|Connection for External Speaker||Yes|
|Incl. Foot Switch||No|
|Power Output (Watt)||1,500|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Foot Switch Connection||Yes|
Based on 0 reviews