TASCAM Celesonic US-20×20 USB 3.0 Audio Interface with Preamps
TASCAM Celesonic US-20×20 USB audio interface gives you the connectivity and versatility you need for a wide range of recording applications. It includes eight Ultra-HDDA mic preamps, an additional pair of line inputs, 10 analog outputs, digital expand-ability, and built-in DSP for EQ, compression, and reverb. Capture great takes with up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution, with ultra-fast performance via USB 3.0 (also supports USB 2.0). Connect directly to your iPad or other iOS device for a studio-like recording experience anywhere. You can even use the TASCAM Celesonic US-20×20 as a standalone mixer, making it one of the more flexible interfaces in its class.
TASCAM Celesonic US-20×20 USB 3.0 Audio Interface at a Glance:
- Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, and reverb
- Digital patchbay makes I/O management easier
- Save mixer Scenes for instant recall
Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, and reverb
Make mixing easier on yourself by using the Celesonic US-20×20’s built-in DSP to add EQ and compression to inputs when tracking. Cut out excessive low end, add some air to dull sources, and prevent clipping from signal spikes, all without adding any latency. Use the built-in reverb send to give musicians a better headphone mix. Many recording engineers believe in finalizing your sounds as much as possible when tracking, and the built-in DSP in the TASCAM Celesonic US-20×20 makes that easier to achieve.
Digital patchbay makes I/O management easier
The TASCAM Celesonic US-20×20 allows you to route any input to any output, analog or digital. You can also select which outputs the headphone outs are monitoring. Leave all your gear connected, and simply re-route your signal flow from within the mixer software.
Save mixer Scenes for instant recall
Once you have your signals routed the way you want and have added EQ, compression, and reverb to taste, you can save your setup as a Scene for instant recall. You can save up to 10 Scenes, allowing you to recall your workflow for tracking, editing, mixing, and any other applications you need.
- Audio interface for Mac, Windows and iOS, with up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Can be used as an audio interface, 8-channel mic preamp, or as a standalone mixer
- Fast USB 3.0 connectivity (Windows 10 required on PC), also supports USB 2.0
- Dual headphone outputs can independently monitor any outputs
- Expandable via S/PDIF and optical I/O
- 8 Ultra-HDDA mic preamps, plus hi-Z inputs on the first 2 channels for guitar or bass
- Built-in DSP for adding EQ and compression to any input or output, plus a reverb send
- Digital patchbay allows you to route any input to any output
- Comes with 2 sets of ears: angled for desktop use, straight for rackmount use
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 cables included
What’s in the box
- Tascam US-20×20 – USB Audio Interface with Mic Preamps/Mixer
- External Power Suply
- USB 3.0 Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Rackmount Adapter
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
|Sampling Frequency||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz|
|Format||Standard MIDI format|
|Connector||USB 3.0/2.0 B type|
|Format||USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) / USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbps)|
|Power||Dedicated AC adapter (GPE248-120200-Z, included)|
|Power Consumption||20 W|
|Operating Temperature||41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.