Dual 15″ Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
- Dual Proel low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A “Quasi 3-Way” design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
What’s in the box
- Proel Audio BY-125 Dual Passive Loudspeaker
What's in the box
|Power Rating||500 W / 2000 W|
|Frequency Range||36 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)|
|Sensitivity||100 dB SPL (1w/1m)|
|Nominal Impedance||4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Power||500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms|
|Maximum SPL||133 dB|
|Nominal Dispersion||90º x 50º|
|Crossover Frequency||2 kHz|
|Weight||42.6 kg (94 lb)|
|High Frequency Driver||Transition™ Waveguide|
|Low Frequency Driver||M128 x 2|
|Input Connectors||Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel|