The Alesis DM Lite Kit Electronic Drumsetincludes the DM Lite drum sound module and a pre-assembled rack with the snare pad, 3 tom pads, and 3 triangular cymbal pads in place.
The kit is rounded out by a velocity sensitive kick drum trigger, a hi-hat controller pedal, cable snake and all required cables, power supply, and a pair of drum sticks.
The kit’s 4 drum pads feature internal blue LEDs that light when they are hit, providing a visual aspect to your practice or performance. When using the sound module’s built-in coach feature, the LEDs flash in sequence to the drum lesson, providing a visual teaching tool. The module’s 1/8″ auxiliary in allows you to jam along with tracks from your computer or mobile device, while the USB MIDI port can be used to integrate the DM Lite Kit as a controller for your DAW or virtual instruments.
- Includes drum sticks, all required cables, mounting hardware, and power supply
- LED Illuminated Pads
- 10 ready-to-play classic and modern kits-over 200 drum and cymbal sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources)
- The DM Lite Kit includes four drum pads-one snare and three toms. Three cymbal pads are also provided: hi-hat, crash, and ride. When each pad or cymbal is hit, an internal blue LED lights up, adding a light show to any performance. Plus, the pads will also flash in response to the onboard patterns and drum lessons, providing visual reinforcement to every practice session
- Drums for the Aspiring Musician
- All drum and cymbal pads are mounted to the pre-assembled, height-adjustable, 4-post rack, making set-up a snap. In addition to 200 sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), the DM Lite Module contains a built-in drum coach offering play-along patterns and exercises to improve your skills. Through stereo 1/4″ outputs, the DM Lite Kit can be connected to an amplifier or sound system to share your performance. A 1/8″ headphone output is available for private practice. Plus, there is an 1/8″ aux input that allows you to jam out to your favorite tunes from an external audio source. The DM Lite Kit can even connect to your computer via USB for integration with software recording programs and virtual instruments
- Designed for Quick Setup
- The DM Lite Kit includes a pre-assembled 4-post rack, with all drum and cymbal pads in place. Simply unfold the arms, position the pads and cymbals, and use the quick-release fittings to set the height to match your size and playing style, no tools required. The wiring snake connects all of the pads, cymbals, and pedals to the DM Lite module with one single connection. Plug in the DM Lite module, grab the included drumsticks, and start playing
- Sound and Performance
- The DM Lite module is loaded with 200 drum and percussion sounds (fully accessible by external MIDI sources), making up 10 ready-to-play kits that are selected to compliment multiple genres of music. Inside the DM Lite module you’ll also find extras such as the built-in coach feature, 30 play-along music tracks, and an onboard click-track (metronome) all add purpose to practice sessions and can help improve skills. The DM Lite module also provides an 1/8″ stereo aux input, so you can listen, learn, and play along with lessons or jam to your favorite tracks stored in your computer, mobile device, or audio player. A headphone jack allows for private practice while 1/4″ stereo outputs connect to a PA system, amplifier, or recording interface
- Control On The Floor
- Two foot pedals complete the DM Lite Kit. The first is a hi-hat open/closed momentary control pedal. Second is a velocity-sensitive piezo-controlled kick trigger pedal. Unlike simple on/off kick pedals, this dynamic pedal translates the player’s force into volume, for a realistic kick-drum performance
What's in the box
|Input||1x USB MIDI input 1x power supply input|
|Output||2x 1/4" (6.3 mm) outputs (L,R) 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo headphone output|
Based on 6 reviews