The Marshall DSL15 Head and MX212 Cab Guitar Amp Stack provides incredible, classic Marshall tube tone and power in a compact package that is perfect for virtually any gig, rehearsal and studio work! The DSL15H Dual Super Lead all-tube head features 4x12AX7 preamp tubes and 2x6v6 power tubes for rich, dynamic tone and surprising versatility. The two footswitchable channels can take you anywhere from clean country pickin’ to sweet blues to classic Marshall crunch!
The included MX212 cab features two 12-inch Celestion Seventy 80 speakers which pump out a powerful tone with great articulation. The Marshall MX212 is the perfect match for the DSL15 head and features MDF construction, white piping, Black covering and that classic Marshall logo.
Marshall DSL15H Amplifier Head Features
- All tube design (4x12AX7, 2x6v6)
- Two footswitchable channels – Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Shared 4 way EQ – Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence
- Mid-Shift button adds to the amps tonal flexibility
- Deep button adds a resonant bass boost
- Pentode/Triode switch to drop power down from 15 watts to 7.5 watts
- Footswitch supplied
Marshall DSL15 Head and MX212 Cab Guitar Amp Stack Specifications
Marshall DSL15H Head
- Pentode Mode Output: 15 watt
- Triode Mode Output: 7.5 watts
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Amp Valves: 1 x ECC83, 2 x 6v6
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 500 x 240 x 235 mm
- Weight: 10.2 kg
What’s in the box
- Marshall DSL15 Head and MX212 Cab
- Power Cord
- User Manual.
Based on 0 reviews